- 10. When the preacher announces the sermon is from Galatians… you check the table of contents.
- 9. You think Abraham, Isaac and Jacob may have had a few hit songs during the 60’s.
- 8. You open to the Gospel of Luke and a WWII Savings Bond falls out.
- 7. Your favorite Old Testament patriarch is… Hercules.
- 6. A small family of woodchucks has taken up residence in Psalms.
- 5. You become frustrated because Charlton Heston isn’t listed in either the concordance or the table of contents.
- 4. Catching the kids reading the Song of Solomon, you demand, “Who gave you this stuff?”
- 3. You think the “minor” prophets worked in the quarries.
- 2. You keep falling for it every time your pastor tells you to turn to First Condominiums.
- 1. Kids keep asking too many questions about your bedtime story: “Jonah the Shepherd Boy and His Ark of Many Colors.”
Courtesy of Mike Kelly