I got to hear this song performed live last year. It was fantastic. But really, you know what the best part was? Knowing that several of the men in the audience were wearing skinny jeans. Priceless.
This Blog Is Rated
"Why study theology? Because love longs to understand its beloved better in order to love it all the more."
- Derek Rishmawy
- RT @hitRECordJoe: Just re-watched PAN'S LABYRINTH. Hadn't seen it since I watched it in a theater. Flawless. Heart breaking. Pelicula M… 1 hour ago
- RT @jaredcwilson: Unapologetically, I prefer to "yes but" the law with the gospel, rather than -- as is so common -- "yes but" the gospel w… 1 hour ago
- RT @douglaswils: The way many whisper the words of the gospel, you would think that they believe themselves to be tiptoeing through the dev… 8 hours ago
- “Are you weary of the constant irrelevance of contemporary relevance?” - @douglaswils, Angels in the Architecture 9 hours ago
- RT @tjdraperpro: Rand Paul, National Review, and a View From the Cheap Seats — dougwils.com/s7-engaging-th… 10 hours ago
Recent Blog Posts
Search This Blog