This Blog Is Rated
"Sometimes the Spirit chases a man like light flickering through trees; sometimes the Spirit latches on like a pit bull and drags him to grace."
- Toby Sumpter
- RT @AaronRedeemed: A prudent man conceals knowledge, but the heart of fools proclaims folly. (Prov. 12:23) 11 hours ago
- RT @VesselofMercy16: Florilegia poffclan.blogspot.com/2013/05/floril… 11 hours ago
- @noahbmw "I COULD DIE!" 12 hours ago
- "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines." #StevenWright 12 hours ago
- @upwardcall May have to rent it for movie night sometime... after the Littles have retired to bed. :) 13 hours ago
Recent Blog Posts
Search This Blog
This entry was posted in Non-Fiction, Reading, Year In Review and tagged a serrated edge, all things for good, amusing ourselves to death, black hawk down, just do something, knowing God, lit!: a christian guide to reading books, modern times, notes from the tilt-a-whirl, on writing well, on writing: a memoir, ten ways to destroy the imagination of your child, the wages of spin, why we're not emergent: by two guys who should be, wordsmithy. Bookmark the permalink.